Monday, April 17, 2006

Karma

People often attribute a person's social or economical standing to his/her past karma.Excellent, I agree that to some extent that is true. One example in support of this is something like this... a child born to wealthy and healthy parents and a sick child born to poor parents .

Now let us think of the beginning of this universe for sometime. This is relevant to the question that I pose now. If God created beings (initially) without any partiality to any soul, how come they end up at unequal status in terms of the socio-economic standing. If karma is an act of volition, what is that makes a doer of bad actions to commit a sin? If you attibute it to his/her past karma and argue that one bad karma sets off a chain reaction and that makes the subject to commit more and more bad actions, then why a person commits a bad action in the first place when God's creation is without bias? Why only some selected souls are targeted to commit sins?

Is God playing a game with us?........... hmmm

I don't know. Iam ignorant..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home